Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea

Go down 
+3
jcoc611static
Jacicstatic
Njstatic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Jacicstatic wrote:
That IS a lot of text! Smile Maybe the clan areas you can click on should be bigger that 1 pixel though? That might be hard to click on the one you want.
zoom with the mouse scroll wheel?
Back to top Go down
http://www.static-creations.co.cc
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: The one things those games dont have that this one needs   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Good animated graphics and changing pictures like when something is building it has a hammer over it

and

AN AWSOME NAME!
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 am

The zoom idea might work, but there should be buttons for zooming too for laptops with scrollbars.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:43 am

whoo good ideas guys
Back to top Go down
https://static-creations.forumotion.com
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 am

Thanx. Anything else anyone?
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 am

maby to zoom and navigate like in google maps.instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 Gmaps10
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Timing   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 pm

I hate when the game takes 39 hours to build a castle. Maybe reduce the timing?
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Yeah, otherwise people would get bored while playing.
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

maybe create problems for the dogs. such as floods, fires, earthquakes, etc?
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 am

Maybe there might be a few CPU-controlled clans that attack everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 am

we couldd make it so opposite clans can buy strategy cards like some are floods, hurricanes, fire arrows and they can send it into clan bases before they start there war? but first we need to get the main storyline finished... duhhhh:(
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 am

Njstatic wrote:
we couldd make it so opposite clans can buy strategy cards like some are floods, hurricanes, fire arrows and they can send it into clan bases before they start there war? but first we need to get the main storyline finished... duhhhh:(
fine, but maybe create robots that kill everyone in sectors. maybe call them the dead sectors/places/etc
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Yeah, we should finish the main game but we could think of a few new ideas for online multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:06 am

Sorry about my inactivity the past few days, I was living a 25 hour day for awhile(no kidding), then I didnt have access to my laptop(or another computer) for a few more days. The next version of the engine will be up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 am

I wanna do some sprites right now so, if anyone needs any for this game I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 am

Well, obviously dog sprites are needed, like for when you first see them, when they have camo-clothes for stealth, etc.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 am

I NEED SOME AVATARS FOR THE CHARACTERS sizes: 80x80

Here They Are:

Simon The 'Sneaky':

-Normal Face
-Serious Face
-Angry Face
-Happy/Laughing Face
-Excited Face

Claude The 'Clumsy':

-Goofy Face
-Serious Face
-Normal Face
-Happy Face

Buster:

-Serious Face
-Normal Face

Dog soldier(has army clothes and helmet on):

-Normal Face

Other than that make them as creative as you like

(32x32)Simon the sneaky(ninja)(German Shepard) -standing, running animation, Jumping animation, Climbing animation, Throwing Ninja Star Animation, Sword animation, Dieing animation, Hanging on the edge of a wall or platform and climbing up it animation, And of Course Running up wall animation.

(32x32)Claude the clumsy(ninja)(Dalmation) - standing, running animation, Jumping animation, Climbing animation, Throwing Ninja Star Animation, Attacking with sword animation, Dieing animation, Hanging on the edge of a wall or platform and climbing up it animation, And of Course Running up wall animation.

(32x32) Buster(for arena mode Btw buster should be in a suit)(Staffordshire Bull Terrier, search it on google)-standing, running animation, Jumping animation, Climbing animation, Throwing Ninja Star Animation, punching animation, Dieing animation, Hanging on the edge of a wall or platform and climbing up it animation, And of Course Running up wall animation.

(32x32) Dog Soldier(German Shepard in army clothes) - Standing, Walking animation , Shooting With Gun Animation, Dieing Animation

(32x32) samurai squirells - standing, running, attacking with sword, Dieing

(32x32) normal cat - standing, running, punching, dieing

(32x32) human army soldier - standing, running, shooting with gun, dieing

(8x8) Ninja star animation spinning

(8x8) Normal glowing star animation(for 25 xp)

(8x8) green glowing star animation (for 50 xp)

and thats it for now i know its a big request but we really need this stuff

oh and btw all animals stand on two legs not four

this will keep you going for a while we have another artist yasser_ahmed

P.S i think you already started on them but the files gone missing(page4)
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 am

ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS OCIRA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5