Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We should be working together - but on what?

Go down 
+2
wiseman static
jcoc611static
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

We should be working together - but on what? Empty
PostSubject: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 am

I think that we should be working on the same game, but what game????

Post here a game idea....or reply to posted game ideas

Then we will need to choose the best idea, and start working on it!

This is my idea for Staticreations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.static-creations.co.cc
wiseman static
Employee
wiseman static

PostSubject: Brainstorming   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 am

I think most people say that they want a TDS, so that's what I'm brainstorming for.

You a nanomachine remote-controlled by a human. A VIP (I haven't decided who) has been infected with nanobots.
You have to go through the body and either destroy them all or find a way to turn them all off.
However, the plotline thickens as you learn that there are other remote-controlled nanobots inside the VIP. You learn that the people who have infected the VIP with nanobots are the company that made them. They turn your nanobot's "biological disguise" off, which makes a couple boss battles (white blood cells, etc.).
You stop using the blood stream to get places Razz

Once you find the final boss's nanobot, he flies out of that body and into yours. You have to fight the last boss in your own body. This is hard, because you're on your brain, and if you hit a nerve, your real body gets hurt. Then there are 2 health bars you have to worry about. You beat the boss, and bring back a scrap of his nanobot for evidence.

To get health, you use an normal cell, and take it's energy. The cell is destroyed, but that's ok because your body makes millions of cells all the time anyways Razz
You get ammo from the cells, or from digestive liquids that your nanobot heats up (ex: if you're in the stomach, your loaded!)

Smile A little bit elaborate, but not much.
If it seems like it would be hard to do, then we probably shouldn't do it, but that's my first idea Razz
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:29 am

wiseman static wrote:
I think most people say that they want a TDS, so that's what I'm brainstorming for.

You a nanomachine remote-controlled by a human. A VIP (I haven't decided who) has been infected with nanobots.
You have to go through the body and either destroy them all or find a way to turn them all off.
However, the plotline thickens as you learn that there are other remote-controlled nanobots inside the VIP. You learn that the people who have infected the VIP with nanobots are the company that made them. They turn your nanobot's "biological disguise" off, which makes a couple boss battles (white blood cells, etc.).
You stop using the blood stream to get places Razz

Once you find the final boss's nanobot, he flies out of that body and into yours. You have to fight the last boss in your own body. This is hard, because you're on your brain, and if you hit a nerve, your real body gets hurt. Then there are 2 health bars you have to worry about. You beat the boss, and bring back a scrap of his nanobot for evidence.

To get health, you use an normal cell, and take it's energy. The cell is destroyed, but that's ok because your body makes millions of cells all the time anyways Razz
You get ammo from the cells, or from digestive liquids that your nanobot heats up (ex: if you're in the stomach, your loaded!)

Smile A little bit elaborate, but not much.
If it seems like it would be hard to do, then we probably shouldn't do it, but that's my first idea Razz

Nice idea!

Also, if you want a good game it will be hard always...but not impossible so why not to try and develop it?
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: alot   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:49 am

a lot of people say shooting games are the best but what really gets you is the action and music and sounds so I am thinking of an action packed hit of our lived btter than COD5 (JK) but like a game that plays with your mind, a thriller game or we can base off of a movie like eagle eye or something
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Ocira49Static wrote:
we can base off of a movie like eagle eye or something

I think that starting from scratch is better because we dont want copyright problems rabbit
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 pm

I like your idea wiseman and i had one in the upcoming projects section
Back to top Go down
https://static-creations.forumotion.com
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: I Disagree   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 pm

I say we make a deffence game where a person has to deffend a castle. He can make soldiers (Which will be top down). You will start off with 2 royal gaurds to protect the king inside of the castle or fort. Then YOU will get to choose 4 normal basic soldiers. There will be doors and gates and walls to deffend, and the menu of troops should be on the bottom. You get points to buy soldiers with the number of the kills you get.

If you guys like this idea we could create a list of soldiers. Here is a few going from what should be less expensive and less powerfull to the most powerfull and expensinve. Maybe also have the ability to set traps in the castle and build and upgrade towers. You should also be a exp system to make soldiers get better through the game.

• Archer Footman Swordsman Mage Balista Master Mage Longbowman Cannon Catapult Hot-Oil-Dumper (Dumps oil over gates and walls. Royal-Gaurd Knight

The soldiers should be able to move and should come out of an armory in the back of the castle on the right or left side. king

Tell me if you like it scratch
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:07 pm

yeah it isnt impossible right?
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: My idea is possible   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 pm

It is a medium chalenenge not to hard, and since there is a team it will be great. I mean we could probably work on 2 games at once. Ive seen games like age of the empires on game maker. They werent done but they were there. So I think to make a top down game like I was talking about is possible. It's kind of a shooter. Not realy. But I still do vote for top down shooter this is just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:17 pm

we could first do a sample game, like a 3d fps ( awesome at doing these games ) just shooting down enemies I know every code there is for these type of games so it should be easy, and by now i probably have all the sprites and textures.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Are we sure   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Are we sure that everyone has game maker 7 registered cause I think it would be best just in case if we used unregistered, but if everyone has it than we can go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:35 pm

oh nver thought of that cause i have GM 7 pro registered
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: CopyRight Issues   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:41 pm

The only way we can have issues is if we relate it to money. If we advertise on the games or sell them thats how we get sued.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:43 pm

umm okay? I alreadsy knew we werent gonna sell anything
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

jcoc611static wrote:
Ocira49Static wrote:
we can base off of a movie like eagle eye or something

I think that starting from scratch is better because we dont want copyright problems rabbit

Yah I know but I was replying to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:46 pm

someones probably doing that anyway and i bet millions are fighting for it
Back to top Go down
wiseman static
Employee
wiseman static

PostSubject: many replies   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 am

1) Let's not copy a show or something just for the sake of being original. Pleeez? What a Face
2) I don't have it registered, but I have mac anyways, and I'm just the composer, so whatever. Razz
3) Castle idea sounds fine too. Whichever is easiest and most people are excited about.

and, I where's nj's idea? Is it not posted yet?
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 am

Quote :

NJstatic said:
So this game is about the Nazi's Rebuilding under Berlin and once again they take over germany and try to take over the world. So you will play as an Important officer whos Mother is from Britain and father is from the U.S the British and U.S army have to fight back evantually the rest of europe join in.
It will be a top-down shooter.

These are some of the weapons

Machine gun=Grater gun
Bazooka=MML(Mini Missle Launcher)
Sniper=Scoper
Shotgun=
and please enter more weapons to the list if you wish.

These are some of the Vechiles

Tank=Tortoise(this comes from the roman 16 legged human tank called the tortoise).
Helicopter=Stinger
4 wheel drive troop carrier=Carrier
4 wheel drive with turret=Armageddon

If you Wish to Make some Top Down Army sprites please do.
and may someone think of a name
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 am

so like call of duty but not really?
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:21 am

yeh sort of but with more futuristic weapons but first we are going to be making that Mini-Games-Madness game
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 am

nice dude im looking forward to that
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Im looking forward to making both games! Oh, I have a name for the shotgun. It can be called the "Barrel Gun".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should be working together - but on what?   We should be working together - but on what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We should be working together - but on what?
Page 1 of 1