Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

A new game? Empty
PostSubject: A new game?   A new game? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Well I have an idea. I wanted to make it myself so? Can I have some tribal sprites such as tikis, island style tribe tents, trees (regular and with coconuts or frut), rocks, an animated fire, and anything else that is tribal and on an island. I will be selling the game if I finish it lol so please give permission that I can use the sprites. One thing though. I will give credit to static creations IF the sprites are made and the game gets finished. I need a video so that in the begging it says "Static Creations Productions" or whatever you want it to say. I want the sprites made in slightly 3-d. Basicly gameboy style. Pokemon and zelda are good examples. I dont want sprites actualy from those games though. So anyway long forrum post short need sprites. Oh yah and thanks for letting me join this company in the first place. I never did thank you guys. afro
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

A new game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new game?   A new game? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:03 pm

i've got someone who is great with sprites on the gmc site his name is 'Llama man' say your statics friend
Back to top Go down
https://static-creations.forumotion.com

A new game?
Page 1 of 1