Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer Empty
PostSubject: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Im currently developing a SC:CI app. Tell me: what would you like me to include on this app???

Features:
- Custom logo
- Custom END USER AGREEMENT text
- Custom Welcome Message
- Custom image (also, you can select where to place it)
- Windowed/Full screen
- Original Software verifier
- Registry changes
- Files and Shortcuts
- CPU Verification (minimum RAM, processor, video card, etc)
- Check for updates (jacic's idea)

HOW IT WORKS
The user buys/downloads a game. He has the option of downloading a exe file or a sci file (Static Creations Installer file). The user has to have the Static Creations board installed to run the sci file. If the user prefers not to then he downloads the exe file.

The program Im making allows you to make the sci file. I can make the exe file with C++. I though to give an option in the SC:CI app to build exe's but it was too difficult.

Last edited by jcoc611static on Mon May 25, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.static-creations.co.cc
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:52 am

Wow, you got almost everything anyone could ever want for a custom installer. Maybe you could add a "check for updates" feature.
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 pm

I invite you to download the best installer maker

CreateInstall Free.exe
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 am

I wonder if we can get one reg key for the company.
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Jacicstatic wrote:
I wonder if we can get one reg key for the company.
Yeah! Does one key work for all employees?
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

I dont know, but I cant check it atm. Ill probably edit this if I find out first.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 am

cool we should also have an optional program that lets u add friends and talk to them like a profile but not on the website.
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 am

It looks like we can buy more than one at a slightly lower cost (per person). Im still not sure about paying for one and all of us using it though.
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Jacicstatic wrote:
It looks like we can buy more than one at a slightly lower cost (per person). Im still not sure about paying for one and all of us using it though.
We could give the key to an employee, then other employees ask him to build an installer. That way we have to pay only for 1 key but were still legal
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 am

Would we all pitch in then or just the one? I think all? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer   STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATIC CREATIONS: Custom Installer
Page 1 of 1