Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini-Games Madness!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:20 pm

I was thinking something like this.

1 player

A race to get to the other side without time running out. As the game progresses there is a monster who will try to kill you as you colect jewls and things for points and get to the end. As it gets farther the time will increase and there will be puzles and chalenges

2 player

There are 2 sides to the game. one for player 1 and one for player 2.
They race to get to the end while colecting all the jewels and running from the monster. There are powerups you can use on your oponent such as "Slow down your opponet" or for youself "break through 1 wall"
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Blackhawk77gStatic wrote:
The max number of users is a few thousand (HAH!) and the user info is like nothing. You can basicly set up a mysql server that updates user info when you go onto your comp automaticly.
Yes, we can use GM MYSQL. I hope people wont hack our mysql server.

PS: I got a mysql server for static creations!
Back to top Go down
http://www.static-creations.co.cc
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:36 am

we should put in a 8 player poker or texas hold em or something, even though it would be a lot of work it would probably be a hit for us!

up to 8 people at a time in every room and 80 people every server which is 10 rooms

and you can only buy in the max of 10000, and the max chips coulds be...well 999,999,999 or 1,000,000,000 chips

and we can make the table a stylish green or red.

its what i really like to do.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 am

blackhawk when you were talking about maze game i know how to make a split screen with views (if i can find the file on my laptop)
Back to top Go down
https://static-creations.forumotion.com
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: The three big ones   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:07 pm

I had an idea:

We should make three big games in 3D. I think we should use the ultimate 3D dll, I can make the 3D objects but I need someone to code the games.

The First game: POKER!!!!!! You are on a city, you can buy buildings, stores, objects to use on the game. You can also use money. JUST POKER...

The Second Game: Ping _ /\_ Pong... PING PONG!!!! Easy, just 3D Ping Pong.

The Third Game Chess!!!!! a strategy game, I think we should not use the normal figures. I think of this game as a battle where you can choose an "army"

Some army examples: Indians, mafia, classic chess, mystic chess, rpg chess, and more bounce

So tell me if you like my ideas for mini games madness!
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:33 pm

what if some of us dont have pro?
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Hmm   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:23 pm

I already said that, most people said they didnt consider it. I thought about it, everyone should do there jobs and try to compile it on the person who has the pro versions computer.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:00 am

well i dont have pro and im not sure about making 3d games YET... because i would rather have a profesional looking 2d game (ours doesnt look profesional at the moment we need to spice it up a bit with some good sprites.)rather than a not to good 3d game i would like to concentrate on a proffesional looking game for the moment that ok team? (Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven )
and i give your team work 5 stars so far as i can see i this will be a great team What a Face
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Njstatic wrote:
well i dont have pro and im not sure about making 3d games YET... because i would rather have a profesional looking 2d game (ours doesnt look profesional at the moment we need to spice it up a bit with some good sprites.)rather than a not to good 3d game i would like to concentrate on a proffesional looking game for the moment that ok team? (Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven )
and i give your team work 5 stars so far as i can see i this will be a great team What a Face

We should make sprites from 3D objects, that way we make a 2D game with 3D sprites and it looks better!
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm

im fine with that m8 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 pm

jcoc611static wrote:
I had an idea:

We should make three big games in 3D. I think we should use the ultimate 3D dll, I can make the 3D objects but I need someone to code the games.

The First game: POKER!!!!!! You are on a city, you can buy buildings, stores, objects to use on the game. You can also use money. JUST POKER...

The Second Game: Ping _ /\_ Pong... PING PONG!!!! Easy, just 3D Ping Pong.

The Third Game Chess!!!!! a strategy game, I think we should not use the normal figures. I think of this game as a battle where you can choose an "army"

Some army examples: Indians, mafia, classic chess, mystic chess, rpg chess, and more bounce

So tell me if you like my ideas for mini games madness!
Oh yeah, I love your ideas! Very Happy I think we should also add a Tower Defense game into it.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 pm

what about my idea? lol
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Im gona repost (Actualy Read it)   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:39 pm

What about for winning online ranked game or tournements (We should create a tournement system) you get points to buy screen savers or backgrounds for the games.

Also so games worth Adding

Checkers

Maybe Chess

Some sort of game thats top down and you drive around a track avoiding obstacles (street racing)

Something like Donkey Kong were a monster thows down rocks from a building and you climb it

Maybe one tower deffence game

1 Maze game (maybe a cool one where ur a mouse with mousholes, moustraps, food and cheese bonuses, a cat, rat enemys, etc
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: NEW LOGO (srry whoever made the first one)   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Tell me if it's better

Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 Signature-2
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Tell me if it's better

Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 Signature-2

Last edited by Blackhawk77gStatic on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dont eddit my post, I fixed the broken image.)
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:03 am

well its much better than the old one
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: The Image is Fixed   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Yay! The new logo is fixed
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:45 pm

The new one looks much better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: guitar hero   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:02 pm

i have all the sprites for our GH game, its uploading now

link:Guitar hero - Static Creations
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:41 am

Ocira49Static wrote:
i have all the sprites for our GH game, its uploading now

link:Guitar hero - Static Creations
I didnt know we were making a GH game. Weve got a few games semi-started now, are we really adding another one right away? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 pm

i dont think so at the moment so all just stick 'Mini-Games Madness'
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:15 pm

nj or jacic told me i was still creating sprites for it
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: sprites for mazes   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:30 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?u5qtvnu0gmw

here are some random sprite mazes, hostiles, upgrades, walls
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:52 am

nice sprites i think blackhawk might be able to make the game now
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 am

thanks man i really like them as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Games Madness!   Mini-Games Madness! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini-Games Madness!
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next