Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea

Go down 
+3
jcoc611static
Jacicstatic
Njstatic
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea Empty
PostSubject: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:03 am

instead of mars v earth which has been done a few times how about something new and different its a platform game with an Rpg twist. the story will be a ninja dogs and they think its unfair how humans treat them so they all group together and plan to take out the human race...as ninja's the player will be called Simon the silent and his partner Claude the clumsy and as you can guess hes the clumsy one it will have a unique feature for co-op one of the partners can like give the other one a boost to get over a high wall etc. (do you get me) the player will have a grappling hook to get to difficult high up places as well and ninja stars (its a ninja essential) they may be able to stealth places etc. The Rpg twist is they can level up and they have an inventory and lets say they kill a boss they get a new sword or better weapons and stuff like that that's the main outline so the story is

Beginning- The Dog ninja's 'Simon the silent' and 'Claude the clumsy' are assigned a mission from there boss 'Buster' to take out the human race but the only way Simon and Claude can do it is by working together.

Build-Up- They get a new partner whilst taking out the united kingdom(id thought id start with somewhere small) and the partner is and expert arsonist. they start to travel to the most powerful country U.S.A.

Middle- they get lost in the white house whilst looking for the location of the nuclear base of the united states, they find it then they begin to fight there way towards the base.

Ending- they get the nuclear bomb and modify its a special gas bomb where only humans are affected then the world lives in peace once again and just in case we want to make a sequel at the end a humans hand reaches out of the ground.

Characters-

'Buster'
'Simon the silent'
'Claude the clumsy'
'Mick'(The Expert Arsonist)

Weapons-
Grappling hook
Ninja star
Sword

Enemy's-
Cats
Humans
Squirrel Samurais

Level 1-The First Level is where the two dogs are in the park playing with a tennis ball then squirrels start throwing nuts at them they have to escape back to there secret hideout through a secret passage in the ground (well you may be thinking thats easy)ITS NOT. the hole is on the other side of the park.

Level 2-
they arrive at there base and Buster the dog tells them the news. its that dogs are taking a revolution and are going to create a human free zone though the other animals are not happy about this thats why they turned on them but then they find theres a hole in the base where the squirrel samurais are getting in they have to escape from there base they are outnumbered

Level 3-they travel to the u.k and find killer cats there they struggle against them but they evantually break through there defenses and get the killer gas tanks but they dont have a nuclear bomb big enough to attach it to and they dont know how to use it thats when they meet 'Mick'.

Last edited by Njstatic on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://static-creations.forumotion.com
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Wow, now I really want to do this! Very Happy Maybe some squirrels could be enemies too. Oh, and the ninja stars are called shurikens. Sounds great so far!
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Nice idea nat!! I don't know... It could be called something like "Dog's revolution".
Back to top Go down
http://www.static-creations.co.cc
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Dog's Reveloution   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:27 am

GREAT IDEA JCOC Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 am

Awesome name! Hey, do you think we could include multiplayer so people can battle together? Id like to try! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 am

it is included one can be simon the silent and one can be claude the clumsy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 pm

sure, we could try to make multiplayer (campain and against each other Smile)
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:47 pm

jcoc611static wrote:
...and against each other
Thats what I meant, like theres a separate mode to battle each other. Maybe online or something.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:35 am

death match mode?
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:47 am

Yeah, something like that. I thought it would be cool to have 1-on-1 where p1 is Simon the Silent or Claude the Clumsy(they can choose) and fight the human boss or his second in command. And in 2-on-2 mode, p1 is Simon and p2 is Claude, fighting the human boss and his second in command. Waddya think?
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:56 am

maybe
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:02 pm

I like the story so far, its coming along good. Maybe the police show up and they have to fight them before they attach the bomb.
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Great ideas!!! The 2 player campain should be the same as 1 player campain, but online...

Hey, why did blackhawk and ocira gone dead???
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 am

jcoc611static wrote:
Great ideas!!! The 2 player campain should be the same as 1 player campain, but online...
With a deathmatch mode too.

Quote :
Hey, why did blackhawk and ocira gone dead???
All I know is that I havent seen them for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 pm

has the company and support page been done, oh and you haven't put the thumbnail for classic worm and put the mini games madness in the arcade category same with classic worm
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Njstatic wrote:
has the company and support page been done, oh and you haven't put the thumbnail for classic worm and put the mini games madness in the arcade category same with classic worm
I don't have enough names to put on the company page, I'll upload a preview right now. If everyone agrees I'll put the forrum nickname as your "real" name on the company page for those ho wont share their name Suspect

Well I decided to put blackhawk and ocira's names as they are on the forrum unless they magicly appear and tell their names Laughing

EDIT: Site uploded Smile hey DONT PANIC because I will include Jacic, Ocira, and Blackhawk Wink

2nd EDIT: Classic Worm thumbnail ok. Both games moved to Arcade. I guess everything is fine...

I will make a "Control Panel" where you can edit games and stuff, ho wanted to be the "news manager"???

company page

Last edited by jcoc611static on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey, looking good! Actually, if you want to put my real name, its Jacob.
About the description to the left: I think you should use "we" continuously instead of "we" and "they".
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Jacicstatic wrote:
Hey, looking good! Actually, if you want to put my real name, its Jacob.
About the description to the left: I think you should use "we" continuously instead of "we" and "they".
Yeah, I guess I was writing half of it as wikipedia and the other half as Static Creations LOL

Edit: UPDATED!!!
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 pm

WHERE IS OCIRA WHEN YOU NEED HIM???? If your still alive, then let me know. I have a great idea. But I realy need ocira....
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm

He just dissapeared. Strange... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:11 am

well thats bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:46 pm

I havent seen blackhawk for awhile either... Neutral
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:03 pm

I see...

What I wanted to do was like a trailer for Dog's Revolution. Ocira is an exelent 3D modeler. So I thought that he could help us make the trailer with some 3D animation Smile

But he's gone....Sad
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Ive been busy!   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:08 pm

My computer got the "blue screen of death". Everything had to be re-installed. ):. Im back now anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:20 pm

good blackhawk. Finaly back lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next