Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea

Go down 
+3
jcoc611static
Jacicstatic
Njstatic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:18 am

sorry for double post but you can make some sprites if you want to match the avatar

(32x32)Simon the sneaky(ninja)(German Shepard) -standing, running animation, Jumping animation, Climbing animation, Throwing Ninja Star Animation, Sword animation, Dieing animation, Hanging on the edge of a wall or platform and climbing up it animation, And of Course Running up wall animation.

(32x32)Claude the clumsy(ninja)(Dalmation) - standing, running animation, Jumping animation, Climbing animation, Throwing Ninja Star Animation, Attacking with sword animation, Dieing animation, Hanging on the edge of a wall or platform and climbing up it animation, And of Course Running up wall animation.

(32x32) Buster(for arena mode Btw buster should be in a suit)(Staffordshire Bull Terrier, search it on google)-standing, running animation, Jumping animation, Climbing animation, Throwing Ninja Star Animation, punching animation, Dieing animation, Hanging on the edge of a wall or platform and climbing up it animation, And of Course Running up wall animation.

(32x32) Dog Soldier(German Shepard in army clothes) - Standing, Walking animation , Shooting With Gun Animation, Dieing Animation

(32x32) samurai squirells - standing, running, attacking with sword, Dieing

(32x32) normal cat - standing, running, punching, dieing

(32x32) human army soldier - standing, running, shooting with gun, dieing

(8x8) Ninja star animation spinning

(8x8) Normal glowing star animation(for 25 xp)

(8x8) green glowing star animation (for 50 xp)

and thats it for now i know its a big request but we really need this stuff

oh and btw all animals stand on two legs not four
Back to top Go down
https://static-creations.forumotion.com
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Wasnt he Simon the Silent before? I like Simon the Silent better.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:04 pm

im on it, but it might take a while, but ill try my hardest
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Ocira49Static wrote:
im on it, but it might take a while, but ill try my hardest
may I help you???
Back to top Go down
http://www.static-creations.co.cc
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:10 pm

here is the current progress, I like the dying part of the army soldier ahahahah! -

DOG REVOLUTION SPRITES - 40% DONE
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:30 am

lol yeh it was simon the silent sorry
Back to top Go down
FGEOriginal

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:13 pm

anyone need my help
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:15 pm

yes, can you douse some buileding models?
Back to top Go down
FGEOriginal

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:18 pm

ok so you want me to build some buildings
Back to top Go down
FGEOriginal

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:21 pm

i could make some menue bottons instead i cant realy draw very good.
Back to top Go down
Gamerx
Employee
Gamerx

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Hey, I'm kinda new here, I am a graphics artist for those of you that don't know.

Anyway, I was wondering where the starting scene takes place, is it like a military base of something?

I was thinking I could maybe do some concept art for it but I don't know what to make it of. Razz
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:38 pm

I think Gamerx should do the sprites ocira asked for. I didn't understand what he wanted...spriting language I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:44 am

there really is no spriting language that I know of, besides dev. c++but Yeah I thought gamerx posted the first lol sorry and yeah We need something ike that, hey someone should tell him the settings and that would be great, and if he has sketchup or anim8or he could make some buildngs, send it to me, Ill make them shadier, and then I will send them back here, free for anyone to use. Kinda like a process lol..
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:01 pm

well the first scen would be like a military base with weapons remember there dogs and its a platform game we might need a science lab aswell and an office
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Ocira49Static wrote:
there really is no spriting language that I know of, besides dev. c++but Yeah I thought gamerx posted the first lol sorry and yeah We need something ike that, hey someone should tell him the settings and that would be great, and if he has sketchup or anim8or he could make some buildngs, send it to me, Ill make them shadier, and then I will send them back here, free for anyone to use. Kinda like a process lol..
no, I ment that you talked with spriter language...just a joke
Back to top Go down
Ocira49Static
Employee
Ocira49Static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:11 pm

lol oh I cant tell when im reading lol!
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:19 pm

lololololol!!!!
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Njstatic wrote:
instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 Dogrevolution
heres transparent(looks better with different coloured background
Do you think its worth changing "Dog" to "Dogs" or just leave the logo like that?

I want to use the logo to start developing Dogs Revolution right away. So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Dev C++ is a scripting language, not spriting! lol! Nice logo too! I think changing it to dogs would be better.
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Jacicstatic wrote:
Dev C++ is a scripting language, not spriting! lol! Nice logo too! I think changing it to dogs would be better.
Ok, Dev C++ is a spriting language. And HTML is politician language.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:58 am

I think youve been up too late the past few nights. lol!
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Jacicstatic wrote:
I think youve been up too late the past few nights. lol!
'bout 11:00pm
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Thats not too late, and since Im done with school, Ill be staying up even later! And sleeping in. But seriously, Dev C++ is a C++ compiler. C++ is a scripting (actually, its programming)language!
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Jacicstatic wrote:
Thats not too late, and since Im done with school, Ill be staying up even later! And sleeping in. But seriously, Dev C++ is a C++ compiler. C++ is a scripting (actually, its programming)language!
Yeah ill do the same when I get a little rest!
BTW, what do you spend your time on at that time????
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Yes it is   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 pm

C++ is a programing language. I recomend using microsofts version of visual c++ or maybe even using Microsoft XNA which is used to make your own XBOX 360 games and I think it uses c++ or something similar. If you need any programming help just ask. K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next