Static Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea

Go down 
+3
jcoc611static
Jacicstatic
Njstatic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm

Blackhawk77gStatic wrote:
C++ is a programing language. I recomend using microsofts version of visual c++ or maybe even using Microsoft XNA which is used to make your own XBOX 360 games and I think it uses c++ or something similar. If you need any programming help just ask. K.
I think you need to buy something to use XNA for Xbox 360 development. I'll keep in mind asking you about programming Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.static-creations.co.cc
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:01 am

No, you just have to download it, though my friend cant get it to work on his computer...Anyway, Im usually on my computer or DSi when I stay up late.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm

no you just have to download microsoft c++ and xna
Back to top Go down
https://static-creations.forumotion.com
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Njstatic wrote:
no you just have to download microsoft c++ and xna
oh, I once downloaded it but it didn't work for 360 Sad . Do you know "epic games"? They have a free Xbox 360 engine, you just have to tell them what you plan to do with it and how are you going to pay the development. Also you need a liscence to make 360 commercial games.

All I've said may be incorrect!!!

Jacicstatic wrote:
No, you just have to download it, though my friend cant get it to work on his computer...Anyway, Im usually on my computer or DSi when I stay up late.
I usualy do the same Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:00 am

It all seems right...
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 am

Quote :
great news because at the end of the dog's revolution game we are going to have an online 'arena' mode where you just battle your friends online with weapons you found on the game
Anyway, I think it would be better to let people try the online mode from the start. They might lose interest before they get there otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 am

i guess so but it would be a bit stupid having someone with the worst gear on the game at level 1 agints an op(over powered) level 99
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 am

sorry for double post but the main reason for it people will probably finish the game at level 50ish and theres another 49 levels to go theyve got to have something to do and get there exp plus maybe we could have clans where you can have CvC(clan vs clan) battles so theres something to do other than continuously playing on arena mode
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 am

maybe capture the flag?
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Capture the flag sounds cool. Also maybe an "invade the base and take it over" sort of thing? It would be different than standard "go kill everyone in the base and everywhere else".
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 pm

assualt? where you plant a bomb in the base?

this mode would be good for CvC and there would have to be alot of strategy put into this and the clans would have to be organized(for example decide which people have the best defensive stat and maybe they could be 'defenders for the base' and posiibley we could have alliance's where up to 50 clans can join maybe have games called war where you go into war with another clan and its a continous game for a week and there could be land for every different clan and there aim is to conquer all the land so lets say we would have a max of 1000 clans and theres 2000 pieces of land(plus they can edit there land and set there members into squadrons and when i say edit there land basicly decide where they base will be and where they would position there flag they would have different sized land so average land would be 1000x1000 small land would be 600x600 and large size 3000x3000(room size))and in the clan vs clan they could called 'WAR' so lets say theres 100 members in each clan 50x100= 5000 they would have to organize the clans and alliances etc.

how about CONQUER MODE(the one i just explained), And DOJO MODE(soloing basicly all vs all/arena mode but with a good name)
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

something like king of the hill? you have to stay on a certain place, you have to protect this place. The player ho stays on these places wins points (ex 1 point per second). Bases, or hills can be stolen by killing its owner.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm

basically but with clans and you have to kill the leader of the clan(when he comes online) so the tribes need to be organized plan someone to be on at every second of the day like they do shifts. this is different so people might like these ideas and our games could become popular
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:10 pm

oh sorry I didn't see ur post when I posted Razz

PS: I strongly recomend Isometric for this game
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 am

@ Nj: I like your "big" idea, but maybe with smaller numbers of players and/or clans so there wont be major lag.
@ jcoc: Well, we planned on it at the beginning, but I think we all decided to go with 2D platformer style.
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Clan Base/maps could have bits like tribal wars
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk77gStatic
Blackhawk77gStatic

PostSubject: Hmm what about   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Survival mode- Survive against hordes of enemys

Castle Deffence Mode- Online multiplayer. 1 team deffends castle other atacks castle

King of the Dogo- Fight to controll the dogo in the middle of the map. As long as you controll the dogo you gain points, sort of like king of the hill in Halo 3.

Also what if your able to customize your online charectar?

What do you guys think about this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 am

well we are still having the clan world map thing i will post up a travian engine later for the clan bases
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 am

Customisable characters would be cool. Players could find new outfits and accessories or whatever in the main game(collars, hats, etc.)!
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

well maybe but you go through the game as simon so i dont think it would fit we could have inventory and equipment which upgrades attack power or defence but im afraid thats all we can do Smile

PLUS: this is what the Clan V Clan, Clan Page Will look like...

l----------------ll----------------ll----------------l
l Wood Cutter ll--Cropland---lll Wood Cutter l
l---Iron Mine--ll Clan Base lll---Iron Mine--l
l---Clay Pit----ll--Cropland---lll---Clay Pit----l

They can collect recources like in travian and tribal wars the more recources they collect the more recources they have to build stuff in there clan base(only the leader of the clan can do this)for example they could build some more turrets in the base.

Leader: if the leader presses any of these it will come up on the GUI on the side and it has some options for him(like upgrade etc...) except for when he presses on the clan base square where it will ask him he wants to edit it, or enter it to battle.

Member: all these can do is go straight into the clan base and battle or look at the stats on the GUI.

Opponent: there will be a big map 2000x2000 every clan takes up 1 pixel of this so if you click on your enemys(if you click on your own it will take you to your clan page... are you getting me?) map it will pop up with a message would you like to start war with this clan then they can battle in there area and if you are an ally of another clan you can go in there base to help but you cant go in other peoples bases without the other clan accepting warfare with you...

as i said before when you press on the clan base it takes you to a level editor for the leader

PHEW...(to much text)

you can enter online mode through the dojo which is at the dog's base when you enter the dojo it will ask you 'would you like to go online' if you say yes it takes you to the dojo lobby room where you can chat to people if you say no it returns you to the Dog's Base.

The Dojo: when you are in the dojo lobby room you will just see other players waiting to join games or chatting to people. on the map there will be three npc's one will ask you if you would like to go onto the clan world map (you can only do this if you are i a clan the best way to join one would be in the lobby) one will ask you if you would like to enter the dojo arena( which is just an online room which is ongoing and never stops and its just a free for all deathmatch unlimited respawns, 20xp for a kill and you can leave when you want and return to the dojo lobby room.
the last one will ask you if you want to form a clan and thats how you can form one Smile

thats a mouthful

P.S here is travian engine maybe you could work on it(it hasnt got the world map bit):http://www.mediafire.com/?ykymznlwzn4
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm

oh god im confused Sad

Are we going to make the game 2D with the camera at the top? front????

oh and everithing else looks fine Smile

also: are we making a strategy game or a action/shooting game?
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:42 pm

its 2d thats just the Clan v Clan World Map
Back to top Go down
jcoc611static
Employee
jcoc611static

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Njstatic wrote:
its 2d thats just the Clan v Clan World Map
I know its 2d, but like crime life 1 or like what?
Back to top Go down
Njstatic
Admin
Njstatic

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 pm

no platform but thats just the clan v clan
Back to top Go down
Jacicstatic
Employee

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:45 pm

That IS a lot of text! Smile Maybe the clan areas you can click on should be bigger that 1 pixel though? That might be hard to click on the one you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea   instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

instead of ww3 game how about a new and crazy idea
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next